Blue Curve Create
- Blue Curve's Create functions are all available from an integrated toolbar in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
- Choose a template and start writing your research document, with the knowledge that the design will look great, all standard data will be consistent and your regulatory statements will be up to date.
- Use Blue Curve's data integration tools to ensure your standard data tables and charts are up to date and consistent with the Insight database. You can modify the component settings at any time and even insert additional standard data tables and charts as you write. They're all connected to the Blue Curve database, and can be quickly refreshed as data changes during the editing cycle. Never publish incorrect data ever again.
- Use the Productivity Tools to create adhoc charts and tables from your own data. Blue Curve will ensure they're in the correct style, taking care of fonts, colors and layout.
- Use the Blue Curve formatting tools for corporate styles, color schemes, page layouts, side comments and landscape pages. In fact, Blue Curve Create helps you get your document to a professional finished state with minimal effort, leaving you more time to focus on the content.
- And, of course, you can still use the full extent of the functionality available in Microsoft Office, all of which makes Blue Curve Create an incredibly powerful research editing environment.
Easy to Use
With Blue Curve Create there's no need to learn something new. We use Microsoft Word (and PowerPoint), just like you do today.
Create a new document, edit existing documents and save them to Blue Curve whether you're on-line or off-line.
Templates you control
Blue Curve documents are built dynamically from template and data definitions held centrally - every time you create a document. That means the template is always the latest one, the layouts are always correct and the data is always up to date.
Not only that, but Blue Curve templates use Blue Curve Components, a unique method of breaking down document content into standard elements. Components are shared across documents, which makes them much more efficient and simpler to manage. Update the layout or content of a standard table and it changes in every template that uses that table - automatically and straight away.